Thursday, September 18, 2008

Take me out to the ball game...

Well this post is a little late, to say the least. This summer Julia played t-ball. It was pretty comical watching the 4 and 5 year olds run around. Julia's friend Karli was on the team too. They had a lot of fun together. Turns out that one of the girls from the team is in JuJu's kindergarten class this year!

The team:


Our little allstar:


Juju & Karli....so adorable:


We're pretty sure they'll hate this picture someday....LOL!

2 comments:

spaceyhawks said...

Those pictures are so adorable. How fun for her to get to play ball. By the way I love the pictures of all the kids in the Seahawks jerseys. I'm trying to find a stencil of the Seahawks logo to spray paint on the baby's crib. Josh is not so much thrilled with that, but he's dealing. haha! Oh and ps thanks for the comment about the baby's name. You made me tear up so now we are even. ;-) Love you back cute girl!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I love watching little kids play t-ball. As I look at the pics of Julia she reminds of Little Susy Who from the Grinch Who Stole Christmas LOL!