Monday, September 29, 2008

"Bella Notte"

The other day we came across Lady and the Tramp on tv. I have always loved this movie, so I sat down with the kids to watch a little bit of it. The next day I was making lunch and Julia begged me for top ramen. I'm not a fan of the ramen myself, but we keep some in stock for Matt. He loves to eat it as a snack. Anyway, I made the noodles for Julia. It ended up being a bad idea after the movie they had just watched the day before. I walked into the living room to see this...

Immediately the song Bella Notte popped into my head...
Oh this is the night, it's a beautiful night
And we call it bella notte
Look at the skies, they have stars in their eyes
On this lovely bella notte.
Side by side with your loved one,
You'll find enchantment here.
The night will weave its magic spell,
When the one you love is near!
Oh this is the night, and the heavens are right!
On this lovely bella notte!

So here's to my little Lady and the Tramp. Thank you for a wonderful picture to use as blackmail someday. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Black mail is right. There going to hate this pic in a few years for sure.

Trevor and Holly said...

That picture is too cute!! You guys look like you have so much fun!!