Thursday, September 25, 2008

Snail Mail

The other day I got an unexpected surprise in the mail. I opened the mail box, saw the bright yellow envelope and thought to myself "sweet! something other than a bill or credit card offer!"

It was a card from my wonderful friend Natalie. It couldn't have come on a better day...I was needing a little pick-me-up. There was no occasion for this card, but just her way of letting me know she cares. I've been thinking about this the last couple of days and realized how much I enjoy getting mail. I think I've taken it for granted with the ability to email friends or just pick up the phone and call. Of course there's always the "blog stalking" to keep updated with what's going on with my friends. So I've decided to be better about sending cards or notes in the mail....and not just waiting for a birthday or holiday to do so. So at the risk of sounding completely cheesy and retarded....if you enjoy getting mail please email me your mailing address to landrews1979@yahoo.com so I can try to be a better friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I saw the card and thought "Leigh HAS to have this!" Glad you enjoyed it!