Thursday, September 18, 2008

Snakes and Rocks

Tanner has been potty-trained for a few months now, but he still needs help wiping after a #2. One day last week he ran upstairs, did his business, and then yelled from the bathroom "Mom! I got rocks and snakes!" I was confused by this comment from him and went upstairs to check it out. He pointed into the toilet and said "Look Mom, two rocks and one snake. The long turd is the snake and the little turds are the rocks." Wow. Are these the kind of insights I get to look forward to from my little guy? Gross. :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

hhahahhaa you have to love little boys!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is gross! LOL Love the new layout.

spaceyhawks said...

I guess that's what I have to look forward to. LOL! That's way to awesome.

Morgen said...

Hadley did that once. He went to the bathroom at Lowe's. he came out with his hands 10inches apart going "It was this long mom!" It was a corndog and some popcorn chicken!
ahhh, boys:) and the 32year old ones aren't much better:)