Sunday, October 26, 2008

Phantom of the Opera

On October 23rd Ron and I went out on a date, which was LONG overdue. I had wanted to see Phantom of the Opera soooooo bad but assumed Ron would not be interested, so I didn't mention anything to him about it. He called me from work earlier that week and asked if I would want to go. What?!? Are you serious?!? I was soooo excited. I arranged for my mom to watch the kids and he went and got the tickets. We were so excited when Thursday night came and we headed downtown. We first had dinner at the Sawtooth Grill and then walked a few blocks to the opera house.

We took our seats and got ready for the show. Of course I would forget my glasses on such an exciting night, so I spent a lot of time squinting to see better. Turns out I didn't need to squint that much, I could have sat with my eyes closed and just taken in the music. It was incredible!! Ron and I both had an amazing experience and were captivated during the entire show. It was so wonderful! (Given the chance, there may be a possibility of leaving Ron for the Phantom...LOL!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous you got to go. I would rather see Les Miserables but given the chance no way would I pass up Phantom!

Heather said...

I am so glad you guys got to go. How did Ron's Phantom costume work out??? You got one right????hahahahhaha

Men need to understand that the secret to great sex is an amazing singing voice and a mask. Is that really too much to ask for???

Morgen said...

I am so jealous! The only way I am ever going to get to see anything like that is if they show it during the halftime of some game!