Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall Orchestra Concert

Last night Ron and I had the pleasure of going to Matt's Fall Orchestra Concert at the high school. Tanner being the momma's boy that he is tagged along with us while Juju and Olivia stayed with my mom. Ron and I weren't sure what to expect, but were completely surprised at how good the students played! It was so awesome to see Matt dressed up in his tuxedo...he looked so handsome! Matt plays the viola and did a great job! We could definitely tell he was concentrating hard on his music and playing well. Of course it just wouldn't be complete without some candid pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not much of a fan of going to school band stuff but when I have gone I've been impressed with how well they generally play. Glad you guys were able to go see him.

Heather said...

wow what a ham!!! LOL I love the look of man in a tux!!!!! I am glad the concert was good. You are such a great mom!!