Sunday, August 17, 2008

Family Fun

This last week has been pretty eventful around our house. We've had my 2nd cousin Damien stay with us. This is the first time I've ever met Damien, so it was nice to get to know him. Damien is 13 years old and such a funny kid. I haven't seen his father (my cousin) since I was about 5 or 6 years old, but he reminds me so much of his dad! Damien had come up from Vancouver, WA with his grandma to visit my grandparents. He didn't want to go home after his week here, so we decided to have him stay with us for an extra week. (My grandparents aren't used to having kids around their house). We tried to fit in as many activities as we could with him. We went to Riverfront Park, Splashdown Water Park and Ron was able to take Damien to the gym with him several times. Thanks to Grammy Chunk (my mom) for the fun time at Riverfront!!


4 comments:

Morgen said...

My friends are Spencer & Shayla Smith. I went to highschool with them. They have 3 little girls. They just moved there about a month or so ago when he finished dental school so I don't know exactly where they live.
I love Mary! I have all of her books! I started trying to collect them all in hardback a few years ago and I have them all...including her new one that I haven't had a chance to read yet:(

Morgen said...

ok, so I am leaving another comment:) I wasn't sure if you really wanted to know the ebay stuff..but lots of people asked so...her ebay id/member name is kristtenn.

Trevor and Holly said...

Hi Leigh,
I am so glad you left a note on our blog!! It is so fun to see your little family!! Your little kiddos are so cute!! It looks like you guys have a lot of fun!! Holly

Nicole Stenzel said...

I had no idea you had a blog! How cute, your family is soooo adorable! I hope all is well there. Maybe we can come visit soon!!! Nicole