Friday, August 15, 2008

Look Who's 3!

Soooooo I'm a terrible mom. Tanner's birthday was July 29th and I am just now getting around to posting his birthday pictures. I just had them done, so I guess I really couldn't have posted anything before today, even if I had wanted to. :) The pictures turned out surprisingly well. I can't believe he is 3 already! Where does the time go?? I can't believe what a big boy he is. He has been potty trained for a couple of months now and it is so wonderful having only one baby in diapers! Yay! I just enrolled Tanner in preschool today...it kind of makes me sad! :) He is definitely my little man and I love him to pieces. Here are some of his birthday pictures...







On July 29th we had a birthday party for Tanner. It was great having his great-grandparents, his grandparents, uncles and aunt here for the festivities. He got a new bike that he absolutely loves. Thanks to our family for spoiling him rotten!


1 comment:

spaceyhawks said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are adorable. He is such a cutie!!! I can't believe he is 3 either.