Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's just....a little crush...

I have been a dedicated American Idol fan since season one. If I'm not home to watch the show, I make sure it's set to record on the dvr. After Tuesday nights performance by David Cook, the song "Hello" is on my top ten list. When I watched it for the first time, I got goosebumps and had to rewind and watch it again. I'm a little embarassed to admit that I have developed a crush on this wanna-be idol. I have since watched his performance at least a dozen times and sheepishly admit that I have thought about how steamy and sexy it would be to have a guy sing a song like that. For whatever reason I can't get it out of my head!! What a silly fantasy, but the more I watch the video, the hotter he gets. Perhaps its time to stop watching the video.....*sigh*.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um, wow. i had no idea! he's one of my favs but i think that austrailian is hotter.