Wednesday, March 5, 2008

She's coming on a jet plane....

Yay!! My old roommate Natalie is coming for a visit. I can't wait! April 2nd is the big day. It's been awhile since we've seen eachother, so it will be fun. Although I can't imagine that coming to a house with 3 small kids will be much of a vacation for her. Ha ha. I have made an appointment for us to get pedicures and hair treatments the night after she gets here. Little did I know that Natalie is not a fan of pedicures, but this will convince her otherwise. There is nothing better than a good pedicure...and she'll learn to love them too! :) We are going to be pampered and it will be wonderful! Too bad we don't still have our teletubby pj's!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP!! I'm so excited to be coming!! I was just talking to someone the other day about those Pjs and wishing I knew where mine was. oh well. I'll take your word on the pedicure...but you'd better be right!