Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Julia!!

Today is Julia's 5th birthday....well she's 5 going on 15. We celebrated it yesterday with family and friends. Once again, she was spoiled rotten. We all had a great time.

The majority of her gifts from us were sports equipment to get her all ready for t-ball this summer. I am looking forward to being the parent on the sideline cheering on my kiddo. Of course we had to get Tanner a helmet and glove too....(the helmet more for safety concerns when they're hitting balls in the back yard). It was a lot of fun and I can't wait till it gets warmer outside so we can be out there playing.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Holy Crap that girl made a haul!!! good for her!!! Is that cake made from a giant cup cake shaped mold thingy? I saw that at Target and wanted it really bad, but then I remember that I don't bake or cook. But seeing how cute it is, I totally want one now. hahahaha Did you make it???