Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Impressive

The other day I was enjoying a quiet moment...which is rare. Julia and Olivia were napping, Ron was outside and Tanner was sitting in the dining room looking out the windows into the backyard. I was at the computer reading blogs. Ron had the task that afternoon of spreading some poison on an ant hill we found near some trees in our yard. There are landscaping rocks around the trees, so Ron was shoveling them out of the way to be able to pour the poison directly onto the ants. As he was returning the rocks to their original spot, Tanner looked out the window and said "Wow, impressive!" I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. He looked at me and said "what's so funny Mom?" It's just so funny to hear such big words come out of such little people sometimes. It always amazes me how much they actually know and retain. I better be careful about what I say around here. :)

No comments: