Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Olivia!

Today my baby turned 2. I can't believe it!! The terrible twos have been in full force now for a couple of months....whew! She is one sassy little girl! I love how animated she is...she makes the BEST facial expressions. I love how she spins until she's dizzy. I love how when I ask her for a kiss she will shake her head no, only so I will smother her with kisses. She loves to cuddle (when she's tired). I love that she is talking and really learning a lot of new words. We really couldn't ask for a better baby...she is WONDERFUL!! Happy Birthday Via!

Only a true diva can mow the lawn in high heels!


Spinny-spin-spin


Big girls DO cry...


Thanks Grammy Chunk for Via's favorite and most diverse gift...ha ha ha

1 comment:

nandango said...

I can't get over how big she's gotten. I feel like I was just there and she was still a little baby. Happy Birthday!