Monday, November 24, 2008

School Pictures

When school first started I thought there was no way I'd buy school pictures. They are always so generic and don't really turn out all the great. As the time got closer I started thinking about how much fun it is to go back through my school pictures and get a good laugh. Most of them are horrific and why they waited to take our pictures until after recess is beyond me. I remember my mom spending extra time on my hair when I was younger, probably only to be disappointed that I had messed it up before pictures. Anywho, I made the decision that I would purchase only one sheet of school pictures....to be used solely for entertainment purposes in years to come. Matt missed his school pictures, so there's no blackmail material for him this year.

Julia's picture actually turned out pretty cute...she doesn't have the fake 5 year old smile. However, her teacher thought it would be a good idea to take a wet comb and make sure the top of her hair was in place. Well thanks for nothing because now it just looks greasy! ha ha


Now I'm not sure what happened with Tanner...it must have been a rough morning for him because he looks half asleep! According to his teachers, Tanner was pretty freaked out by the photographer. The man is VERY loud and quite flamboyant and Tanner was having no part of that!! I guess it took a little while to even get this much of a smile out of him. ha ha

4 comments:

Alveybunch said...

Very cute!

spaceyhawks said...

Those are great! You can't totally see it on Tanner's face...(tanner thinking)"what a creepy weirdo". I'm glad you got them, I totally agree with you, it's so fun to look back and just laugh.

Anonymous said...

You'll be glad you got pics later on down the road. Only both of their pictures are cute so no real blackmail material there!

Erin said...

heheh they look absolutely adorable, but yeah i'd prob kick JuJu's teacher for wetting it down like that:) I just saw your comment on my blog and I am so excited for you to start WW on sat! Good Luck, and take advantage of your e0-tools they help a LOT!