Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bond....Matt Bond

Tonight I took Matt up to Kiddie Kandids to take some pictures of him with his viola. He looked so handsome dressed up in his tuxedo. Once he got his giggles out he was able to relax and took some really nice pictures! He asked me if he could design his own "background" after we took the serious pictures. And being the cool step-mom I am, I said of course. I am now re-thinking my decision...as you'll see in picture #4. LOL!

Handsome guy...


The viola man...


This is my favorite picture of him...


Don't ask...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look really good - well except the last one. HAHA!! What a perfect blackmail pic for later on.

spaceyhawks said...

Those are really great! I'm still laughing over the pink boa! Good one! ;-)

Morgen said...

is it just crazy to have a teenager?!