Monday, December 10, 2007

What do you want?

It had been a less than pleasing day at work today. The Christmas rush is in full force and I find myself surrounded by gobs of cranky parents and kids. I was so glad to be home and just wanted to be left alone. Realistically I know that will never happen, but just the thought of it made me a little happier. So I return home, say hi to the kids and hubby, and go to the computer to check my email. All I needed was a little time to unwind and relax. After a few minutes on the computer, my husband hollered from the living room, "Leigh, come here." My first thought was 'are you kidding? What do you want?' Of course I didn't say that out loud, and being the good wife that I am (ha ha) I went to see what he needed. When I walked into the living room, this is what I saw...



How adorable is that? Apparently Tanner had climbed up on Ron's back to play horse, but was so tired he fell asleep. Ron wasn't able to get him off his back, which is why he had to call me in there. Talk about feeling like a jerk! :)

No comments: