Saturday, December 8, 2007

Headbands to the rescue!

So we have had a few days to recover from Julia's haircut and invest in some cute hats. Problem is, she doesn't keep the hats on...go figure. Thankfully I had set up a time to meet with a lady that makes headbands. I was originally meeting with her to purchase some for Olivia, but my focus had since changed and I needed to find a way to cover up Julia's haircut. I could have kissed her I was so happy to have something that would help our daughter look like a little girl again! :)

This picture was taken after the JC Penney "fix". Not much fix, but I guess at least it was evened out.





This is the fix with the headband....it takes a lot of hairspray and ratting. Yes, there is a slight resemblance to Aunt Jemima as well, but I'll take what I can get. :) Tanner's look says it all....

No comments: