Saturday, July 5, 2008

Road trip on the 4th of July

We left at 1 am on the 4th of July to travel to Great Falls, Montana to pick up Ron's son Matt. Julia stayed with her friend Karli so there would be more room in the van for Matt and his things. Thankfully Tanner and Olivia slept the whole 6 hour drive to Great Falls. Ron did his fair share of sleeping as well. :) As much as I give him a hard time about not driving, I really shouldn't. The truth is that I actually enjoy driving and would much rather be in the drivers seat. Anywho, we picked up Matt and have been enjoying him so much. He's very funny and is so great to his brother and sisters. We're glad you're here Matt!!!

I'll probably be in big trouble for this once Ron spots it, but I'm pretty sure it will be worth it...ha ha ha. Love you babe! (don't knock the pictures...all of them were taken while I was driving...shhhh!)

Ron sawing some serious logs...


Me in all my glory...well not ALL my glory. Gross, but what do you expect after 2 hours of sleep and being in a car all day? :)


Here's Matt!! He was trying to avoid his picture being taken...explains why he looks drunk...ha ha ha.


Tanner-Man...passed out!


And sweet baby girl...I'm sooooooooo glad she slept! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun pics! I'm anxious to hear more about the trip.

Heather said...

Hey I believe that hands free law applies to cameras also!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hands free laws don't exist in MT! Love the pics!

spaceyhawks said...

Excellent camera skills. PS I think ya look hot! ;-)

Morgen said...

I know don't you hate him? I guess when you only look 15 when you get married...:) At least he looks young 20ish now:) And here I am plucking gray hairs and using eye cream cuz I am starting to get lines around my eyes! I hate men! Hey, at least when I am 50 it will appear that I have some young hunky boyfriend!:)