Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Guess I should go brush...

This afternoon I was sitting at the computer when Julia walked up to me and asked me to get her a glass of water. I took her face in my hands, pushed my nose against hers and sarcastically said "oh I don't think so!" She pulled back from me and said "whoa mom, your breath smells like dirty underwear!" Of course I had to do a quick check and I can assure you she was exaggerating. :) I'm not sure what I should be more worried about....the smell of my breath, or the fact she knows what dirty underwear smell like! Guess I'll be brushing extra long tonight!

3 comments:

Nandango said...

HAHA!! Kids can be funny sometimes. I just got back from lunch with Amanda. Here's her blog address http://ajusanda.blogspot.com

Heather said...

that is so funny, kids are sooo honest LOL

spaceyhawks said...

That is way too awesome. I'd be worried about the dirty underware myself. ;-)