Friday, February 8, 2008

So grown up!

Since Julia's self-haircut, she has learned how cruel kids can be. At the age of 4, I would hope that they are just being brutally honest, rather than intentionally trying to hurt her feelings. Either way, she has come home from preschool on occasion saying that her friends said she looks like a boy, etc. Part of me wants to say 'well, it's your own fault darling' but of course I don't. It makes me so sad to see her hurting, so I figured I'd do something to lift her spirits. Last night I took her to the mall to get her ears pierced and today took her to get her hair evened out. I never expected the cut to turn out so cute!! Yes it's still very short, but the hairdresser cut it so that something can be done with it! It is ADORABLE!! She feels very grown up with her new earrings and sassy hair-do.


1 comment:

Heather said...

She looks so cute and stylish!!!!