Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Miss Julia!

On March 10th we celebrated Julia's 6th birthday. How the time flies! I can't believe she is 6...although there are days it feels like she's a teenager with her sassy attitude and mouth. :) Julia got to have her first "friends" birthday party. She invited some girls from school and church and they had a great time!


Julia also had the traditional family birthday party. She was spoiled rotten!!


What a nut...she chose to do this to herself.


Oh Julia, there are days that I am honored to be your mother and other days I wonder how I am ever going to get through it. :) You are one of the most amazing children I've ever known. So smart and witty (which is what gets you into trouble most of the time). I guess what counts it that you're such a polite young lady when in the presence of other people, now if you can just let us know how to get you to act like that at home...we'll be set! At least you know when to be on your best behavior. :) There are so many things I love about you Miss JuJu. I love how expressive you are, and your ability to make anyone laugh. I love watching you when you're in your own little world, dancing and singing to yourself. You are so good to your younger siblings (most of the time) and are such a great help to me. You are always so willing to help out when I ask and when you want something really bad you even take the initiative to do things without being told. :) I love you JuJu Grace! Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

nandango said...

Yeah!! Happy Birthday Julia!!!