Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family Pictures...

Last night we had our family pictures done so we can get our Christmas cards out in the mail on time. I love this time of year but dread taking pictures. In years past we have just taken pictures of the kids and sent those out with our cards. This year I decided to be brave and take a picture with the entire family. I turned into one of those mothers who gets frustrated with her kids who won't smile. How hard could it be....JUST SMILE! So, although not everyone has their biggest smile on, at least they look pleasant and that is good enough. :)

The whole fam...


This one just cracks me up. My chins are totally out of control while busting out the peace sign, Matt looks like he is pooping, Julia is showing quite a bit of shoulder, Tanner is looking at the ceiling and Olivia looks like she's going to swallow the camera! So congrats to Ron for being the only one that looks good in this picture...."whoopidy-do"! LOL!


And finally, some individual shots of the kids.



6 comments:

Nicole Stenzel said...

Those are sooo cute! You have to send those out as Christmas cards! :) Cute family Leigh!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! I can't believe how big Olivia is already!! Sheesh, I just saw her 8 months ago.

spaceyhawks said...

Your pictures are adorable!!! I love the commentary on the second picture. I couldn't stop laughing. I can't wait to see you next month!

Trevor and Holly said...

What a beautiful family you have!! Those are some GREAT pictures, I know what you mean about the stress of family pictures, if I wasn't mormon I think I would have to have a drink before hand to take the edge off!! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!!

Lindsey Simon said...

What a cute family! How are you?

Heather said...

Love them!!!!! your family is so awesome!!!!